Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Crispy BartyJnr Barras

Busy busy.

Yeah, I'm not around again because of busyness... I decided two weeks ago that I was going to another conventions , this coming weekend, in Birmingham. That cut my money down a lot, which meant I needed more hours, which meant I was tired, which meant not turning my laptop on much at all. Also managed to see a friend I haven't seen in ages and who tends to think "come down for Christmas" means "come down a week before your birthday then stay in my house all day" not that it's an issue haha.

But yes, currently I'm a headless chicken working work around my convention, sorting out bags and food and my little sister, all the while I had another small breakdownish thing because I thought my dog was dying... (He's not , by the way, but at the time, it was completely possible)

So all in all, yeah. That. I might be on this week sometime, but as I've said before I seem to go to log on when no ones about... Might just mine some. But this week is me packing and sorting my sister out... Again... So maybe.

Sign in to follow this