Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
darrenstraight

GEEK 2014 gaming festival in Margate Kent

This may of interest to some of you, especially those of you in the southeast of England, its between the 21st and 23rd of February 2014. I'm quite tempted to go, madrad what you think?

GEEK is a festival of Play and Games. GEEK launched in February 2012 and is held annually in the Winter Gardens, Margate, Kent. GEEK will be open from 10am-6pm every day, with late play on Saturday running until 11pm.

GEEK is a family event. There are two halls of games to play as well as workshops, talks, presentations and demonstrations. There will be hundreds of video games to play on original consoles; they trace the development of video games from the 1980’s right up to new releases.

Special areas will include the Indie Zone, Minecraft Cave and Game Lounges. Activities include a Cosplay Masquerade, Tournaments,Coding Workshops and Card Games as well as Art and Craft activities. Special activities for under 5’s on Sunday.

Official website: http://www.geek2014.co.uk/

Its getting quite close now and I think i'm gunna go for it! Just wondering will this be anything like Mcm ComicCon?

How would you get to Margate? Its about a 55 minute drive away for me and madrad if I drive.

Take a look at the website, not sure what to expect myself but it will be a lot smaller.

How would you get to Margate? Its about a 55 minute drive away for me and madrad if I drive.

Take a look at the website, not sure what to expect myself but it will be a lot smaller.

My mum, I hope...

Sign in to follow this