Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Kolayhe2

Not been on in a while

Hey guys just to say sorry I've not been on in a while its been busy after christmas with getting ill, then getting back into the school routine and having to stay longer at school!! I will try get on sometime this week :)

Hi Folks,

Just re. sandbox. I went there yesterday to have a wander. I've restocked all of the tools in the mining portal and made sure that there's the correct seeds and a hoe in the chests at each end of the farming rows. Also there was some sand missing from a vacant lot (lot #26?) which I have replaced. Obviously I don't have anything to do with the sandbox approval process so I haven't touched that area at all. I've also replanted some crops that were missing.

I really appreciated having all these amazing resources at my disposal while I was in sandbox and I'm always more than happy to give back whenever I can. If anything else needs done in that area (or even in others) please let me know. 

-gtadvance

Hi Folks,

Just re. sandbox. I went there yesterday to have a wander. I've restocked all of the tools in the mining portal and made sure that there's the correct seeds and a hoe in the chests at each end of the farming rows. Also there was some sand missing from a vacant lot (lot #26?) which I have replaced. Obviously I don't have anything to do with the sandbox approval process so I haven't touched that area at all. I've also replanted some crops that were missing.

I really appreciated having all these amazing resources at my disposal while I was in sandbox and I'm always more than happy to give back whenever I can. If anything else needs done in that area (or even in others) please let me know. 

-gtadvance

Thank you, I noticed this yesterday when you were on and wonderd who did this. :)

Sign in to follow this