Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
SwanofWar

A Confession

I'm not doing well.  At all. That's why I've been getting on so little.  Sure school and work are part of it, but the fact is I'm going through a sort of mid-life crisis right now and...I just can't bring myself to say anymore.

It's bad.  Really bad.  I'll say that much.  So I'm sorry I've been around so little.  I'll keep trying to help around the place and keep things running.  Don't want to let you guys down.

Dude, this place means very little compared to your own happiness. Don't be worrying about silly stuff like this when you obviously have a lot more on your plate to deal with. End of the day, Yams isn't going to get you an award or a scholarship or anything to help you in later life really. 

Hey Swan,

Sorry to hear things are not good for you, if you want to talk about things you have my email address, just send me an email, would love to chat, infact I'll send you an email so you can reply if like. :)

And as Barty said though a bit to the point/harsh on YAMS, as I've said multiple times before in these forums and in game YAMS and Minecraft is a game and I don't pay you to come on and help out (though I'm very grateful you and others do), if you have studies and personal things to sort out then you should do those first, YAMS will always come after those. :)

If there's anything you need me to sort on YAMS just let me know.

I'll go ahead and send you that email now. :)

Take care,

Darren

Sign in to follow this