Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
ronkrt

No person online :( farm

I find that no one is ever online, the two times I have, ABSOLUTLY NOT 1 PERSON WAS ON!!!

And it has come to my attention that we need a potato and carrot farm, and the fact that there is only one chicken and no cows in the ranch! could you take care of the ranch at least please? thank you!

Sincerely,

Ronkrt~

Edited by ronkrt

Please calm down, no need to shout. :)

People can not be excepted to be on all the time, it's a very busy time of year for a lot of people: Work, School, Exams, Personal life etc. Please understand that while people do want to come on they may not be able to.

As for the potato and carrots, most people are happy with the small mixture of what we have now as if we had ever single food and wood tree it would be a massive farm (would have to be underground too as there's no space) and it's not really needed in sandbox, it's only a starting area! :)

With that said, I will investigate as I've been thinking about changing the farms a little.

And as for the animals, it appears animals cant be breed in sandbox, we did block mobs from spawning so it appears this has been blocked too, I will look at fixing this, in the mean time you as a member of the community can help gather animals. :)

... it would be a massive farm (would have to be underground too as there's no space) ...

Underground works for Snowheim :-p

Sign in to follow this