Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
ryanfenton

E3 2014 - Your Thoughts

So with E3 2014 at a close, what did you think of it this year? Did any of you tune in to the conferences?

I have to say that this year has been the best for a few years now, especially from the console makers themselves. We got a taste of the new Halo (as well as the Master Chief Collection) from Microsoft, from Sony we got the new Uncharted reveal and from both a metric tonne of multiplatform releases. Then there's Nintendo, revealing the new Legend of Zelda (which looks absolutely stunning), more news on other titles already announced and many new games.

What games are you excited about? The game I'm probably the most excited for is the Legend of Zelda. We only got a small glimpse of in game footage but my gosh it looks beautiful with the art direction. I can't forget Mario Maker too. That looks like it could be fun (and a way to lose friends :P)

I'll just leave this here.

(Gameplay at about the 3min mark)

Didn't watch full on press confrences, just some highlights, and saw some gameplay but not much (mainly smash bros :P) but from what I saw everything looked good, really liked Nintendo this year, especially because they were streaming throughout the entirety of the event :)

Sign in to follow this