Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
darrenstraight

Free steam coupons for Dream and Dear Esther

I have 2 free steam discount game coupons to give away, if you would like one of them or both please post below along with your steam name if I don't already have you added, please make sure you actually will buy the game, don't want to see them go to waste, they are:

They are both brilliant games in my opinion, I purchased them both a while back. 

l also have a steam coupon which gives 80% off for Montague's Mount, but I think I might use this as it looks like something I might enjoy.

Dream:

Dear Esther:

I've been looking at Dear Esther for a while now, Have played MindPath to Thamalas and "Dear Esther" appears in the reccomenmdations all the times :)

I see this post was on August 20th so i'm a week late...If you still have the coupon imy IGN is MegMeowse

Hope this isnt too much of a bother!

I've been looking at Dear Esther for a while now, Have played MindPath to Thamalas and "Dear Esther" appears in the reccomenmdations all the times :)

I see this post was on August 20th so i'm a week late...If you still have the coupon imy IGN is MegMeowse

Hope this isnt too much of a bother!

Hi Meg,

I have added you on steam, please bare in mind the coupon is Valid until 2nd of September 2014, so you'll have to accept my request sooner rather than latter so I can trade/send it to you and you buy it for yourself using the 75% off coupon. :)

Thanks,

Darren

Sign in to follow this