Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Giktermit

I Wanna Join! Please Read ASAP! :D

Hi Whitelisting staff of Y.A.M.S.!

I was looking online for some safe, fun, and family friendly minecraft servers. I found an article on a bunch of servers including yours. (Here's a like to the site if you want it: http://www.brightpips.com/11-family-friendly-minecraft-servers-where-your-kid-can-play-safely-online/) I scrolled through it and your server caught my eye. I'd really love to join! It sounds like a wonderful and safe place!

Here's my information:

Username: Giktermit

Email: anneka.anneka.anneka@gmail.com

Why You Should Let Me Join: I'm very careful about what I say and do on family friendly servers. :)  I am eager to join and make the server a better place. :lol:  I enjoy family friendly servers because I don't have to worry about foul language and griefing. ;)  I love to make friends on servers such as yours and look forward to playing in a happy environment.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Whitelist application. I hope to see you on Y.A.M.S. very soon!

Have a wonderful day! :wub:

-Giktermit

^_^

P.S. I heard you do make sure that we build well before building in a town. I am a builder for a server and am the top in the team. So if you're worried about my building skills, don't be.  B)  Thanks!

Hello Y.A.M.S. players!

My name is Giktermit. I have just posted a whitelist application on your Introduce and Whitelist Yourself page. :)  I hope to be joining all of you very soon. ^_^  After posting my application, I decided to introduce myself to all of Y.A.M.S.'s wonderful players using the General section on this website. <3 So, here I am! ;)  I am sure that I will enjoy my time here on Y.A.M.S. See you all very soon (hopefully)! :P

Have a great day! :wub:

-Giktermit

Hello there, thank you for posting a white list request! I have moved your other post to this thread, as this section is for both introductions and whitelisting :) 

You will be happy to know that I have gone ahead and whitelisted you. Once you connect to the server please proceed to the rules floor of spawn tower and read all of the signs (even if you read the rules on our website already, make sure you read them over again to ensure that you understand them). After you finish reading there, please proceed down to the ground floor of spawn tower, you do not have to read the signs on the floors in between, however if you find them interesting feel free to look them over.

Once you arrive on the ground floor (marked with compass directions in the floor) please proceed north to sandbox. Upon your entry to the sandbox area, please read the sandbox rules (board on your left) and pick out one of the vacant plots. Any resources you need to build can be found at the rear of sandbox, as well as demo houses to gather ideas in those times of builder's block. Make sure to read any signs you encounter, as they will make your time on YAMS much more enjoyable, and may just lead you on an adventure   :O!

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask me here, or in a PM on the forums. Thank you, have a wonderful day   :)

Hope to see you in game

/Tuna