Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Totyhus

Totyhus!

Hello there!

I would like to ask to be added to the whitelist on this account - I believe my previous account ( totyhus12 ) is still on that list, however I grew tired of having those numbers at the end ( at the time, I honestly believed it would be just login, not nickname itself ).

Ever since I went inactive, I kept checking occasionaly this forum, to keep track of whats going on on my faviourite (and pretty much only) Minecraft server - now I stumbled into "02/02/2015 - The Future of YAMS for 2015" and thought... perfect occasion to come back to the game ;)

I honestly doubt I will be able to spend as much time playing as I did during construction of Saidai, but I hope it won't be a problem.

Thank you ;)

Edited by Totyhus

Hello,

Welcome back, I have gone ahead and whitelisted your new account, its worth noting that you can change your Minecraft username now so you could have changed it to totyhus without buying a new account, unless you purchased it before Mojang allowed players to change their names?

Either way, you should be able to get on please make sure you read the rules. :)

Thanks,

Darren