Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
DanQuan

Whitelist Request

Yo my name is Dan and I would like to join your server because I want a nice relaxed place to just chill out with a nice community in minecraft, my hobbies are mainly games but I also do Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu IRL. I am 19 from the UK and my in-game name is DanQuan. Thank you for taking the time to read and consider.

Hello,

It appears you have applied for whitelist before with your previous Minecraft username and was turned down due to the derogatory word it contained.

I have a question for you.

Have you had any minecraft bans before? If so how many? And why?

Thanks,

Darren

Hey thanks for the quick reply, sorry for not mentioning it previously, I found out I could change my name as it was pretty childish so I did. I'll be honest I have been banned from some servers (not too many about 3-4) for reasons like griefing but that was a good year ago or something now and it was with some friends. I'm aware this makes me look pretty toxic but I please hope you realise, that behavior is behind me now and I am aware it is not tolerated on your server for good reason, like I said in my original post I'm just here looking to make some NEW friends in a fun relaxed community. Please don't let my childish past hold me back but I completely understand your decision either way.