Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
bonrw1

Would love to join!

Hey all! :)

I recently got my own Minecraft account (I had been using my brothers account for a year before) And this allows me to join servers! So I was looking around for good Family Friendly survival servers, and found this! It seems to be a nice little community, which is good because I'm not a fan of crowded servers ;) But yeah, I would love to join this special server, if you would let me! If you want me to sign anything or do anything in order to join, then I would be most happy to. 

No worries if not, thanks! 

-bonrw1

Hello,

Welcome to YAMS our family friendly minecraft server, thank you for joining and posting.   :)

My apologies for the delay, I have been very busy, but you'll now be happy to know I have now gone ahead and whitelisted your account.

When you join please walk down the stairs of spawn tower to the rules room and read the rules and information on our quest, we have a quest which is required to be completed before you build, this not only gives you a chance to explore spawn town but also settle in with our community first before building.

Once you have read the rules, please walk down the next set of stairs to the commands room so you know all the YAMS in game commands, you can use /spawn at any point to return to the top of spawn tower.

After reading all commands please carry on walking down spawn tower until you have reached the ground floor of spawn tower with the compass directions in the floor, from here please proceed north (you can use /compass to work out what way is north) where you will find The Ship Inn on your left, inside the basement here you will find the community room and The Innkeeper who will get you started on the quest!

Please make sure everything is read that needs to be, as it explains everything very well and ensures everything runs smoothly for both me and you and everyone else on the server.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask, we are all here to help.   :)

Thank you,

Darren