Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
deathchocho

I'm banned?

Hi,Today when trying to log into your server i found that i was banned,and yet the night before i helped a player (Colormelove) find some stolen wool and i now find i have been banned? can i ask why please?
Thank you,
Deathchocho

[quote name='Deathchocho' timestamp='1302606092' post='169']
Hi,Today when trying to log into your server i found that i was banned,and yet the night before i helped a player (Colormelove) find some stolen wool and i now find i have been banned? can i ask why please?
Thank you,
Deathchocho
[/quote]

Dear Deathchoch,

You were flagged up as breaking lots of wool and other such stuff / checking various chests that were not yours, as a precaution you have been banned and this matter will be dealth with latter on today - if it is found out is it a mistake then you will be unbanned, however if it's not then you will remain banned. I will be cross refrencing everythign tonight with times/logs and other such ways I can find out who did what - everything is logged!

Kind Regards,
Darren

Ok so I've started the investigation!

First of all you broke the 2x gold blocks on top of the sandstone pyramid. ;-)

Would you like to say what else you've done or shall I continue, its easy for me to tell you what else, but would be nice to know from you instead! ;)

Darren