Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
zestee

Zestee:D

So im Zestee:) yay! haha my real name is Celeste, I prefer Zestee in game tho. I'm 16/17 in november, I love video games, used to be addicted to the ps3, then it got kinda old lol my favorite game was lost planet: extreme condition. Lp for life <3 hehe:) I play cod every so often, I'm not the best at it tho lol uhm I'm a junior, I'm very active in my community, part of the student council leadership of my school, Honors/AP student (AKA smarty pants), varsity softball player, jv basketball player (hopefully varsity this year!!) I work at a doggy day care, taking care of puppies and dogs of all sizes! abesolutely love my job!;) couldn't ask for anything better then spending my day with dogs:) they dont judge, they love, and they always know how to put a smile on my face:] um I try to be a hardcore gamer lol but I'm not. I love video games but I try to stay away from them because I become anti social :s in person I'm pretty shy, in yams you might notice I'm not lol im not always shy tho, minecraft and gaming is where I can be myself and not be afraid of being judged, and if I am judged I dont care cause I dont know all you all:) lol I'm a caring person and a very good listener...id rather listen then talk, but if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm your girl:) I love art. it fascinates me. I like doing nails:)i experiment alot, trying new designs. I love music! love love LOVE music:D can never get enough. hah hmm well I think yams was my first minecraft server, my brother introduced me to it, haven't been to any others since. its a great server:) darren is a great admin even tho I bug him at times lol I admit i can be a trouble maker:)) just sharing my opinions at times lol I've been jailed and kicked but I've gotten better at being good. I started on this server like 4 months ago but quit playing cause I got bored.. thank goodness darren didn't give my house away! (thank you!) everyone is so nice in yams, I love all of you!:lol: I can't think of anything more to talk about ha so I hope to see everyone in yams soon!:P

Wow great intro there ;) now you're registerd on here there's less chance that youre house will be taken down uf you take a break again because I can at least message you and find out, when I needed to move someone into splinterz I looked for the house with the less personalisation and who I knew hadn't been on in ages - your brothers house ticked both boxes :lol:

You do a wide range of things that's good always good to be as active as you can.

Yes you can be annoying at times :P but you've improved improved really appreciated you showing new players around and asking me if you could place them in a sandbox lot.

You say you dont talk much well you certaininly talked or betters said, said a lot above! :P

Well Ill see you around MC thanks for a great post.

Haha nice intro, great to see ppl like you joining the community ;)
I have a dog myself too :lol: they are really ninjas IMO Hehe
I dont mind if youre being annoying sometimes, it makes playing online alot more intresting :P

Cya ingame!

hehe thanks guys!;)
@dale.. your welcome!:lol:

@ds.. yes I'm trying really hard to not upset you lol I would just hate to be banned!:D and I like showing new ppl around:) I was new once too and its always nice having some help

@jed.. hehe thanks:) yes I love dogs! i get to play with them all day:)

@darius.. ninjas!? hahaha:) and I agree, it does make things more interesting doesn't it?:P

@zombiekats.. do I know you? o.O

@gstanton.. thanks:) aw thats too bad, I prefer ps3:) been a playstation geek all my life lol what kinda art?:P and yeah I tried to make it long and interesting but I have a boring life:P