Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Leitris

Banned from a mod misunderstanding something?

Dear Darren,

I got a new IP address from my friend in RL (nejf62) today and he said this was a very fun and epic server,so I decided to join.Yet,I made the mistake of giving my other friend (sethro17) the IP as well after being begged for it.I made a nice house,and everything was fine,but when I came back from eating dinner(as my little brother came on),I came back to JBryan asking me all these questions about a broken tower outside my house.I had no idea what she was talking about...sethro17 told her that I was griefing with him,but it wasn;t me,it was my brother.My friend nejf62 backed me up as well,and I even emptied my invetory to show them,but I was still asked to come here.I have learned to never let anyone but myself on my account,and I am not a griefer,if anything im an enthusiastic builder.I hope that you can invite me back on.

Sincerely,Leitris

Hey dude,

i understand that youre frustrated cuz YAMS is just an awesome server , BUT .. did you ask any mod/admin/community about building a house there, and are you sure it wasnt to close to another building?

For now, wait what darren thinks of this ;)

Hello I have discussed this with one of my moderators and will be talking to he other one soon. I know everything ghats happened I have already been informed. I cannot at this moment in time give you a decision however bans are pretty much normally permannt and are issued for valid reasons. If we do decide to ban you though it will be on a trial basses and you will have no build Powers until you have proven yourself worthy.

Thanks
Darren