Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Harrykenny

???

It's only been two days since your last post. I'm sorry we aren't responding quickly enough for you but there are lots of players on YAMS and we can only do so much so fast.

Dear Harry,

You had been in trouble a few times for various minor offences before you were finally jailed becuase you stole from peoples chests. You did admit to stealing but you said it was just this and you did it becuase you needed food becuase it would be "cool" to have two hearts. I asked you if you had read the rules and knew it was an offense you said yes you knew. I wonder though if you would have admited stealing if I had not caught you in the act!

I asked wether I should ban you? (I never said I would)... to see your thoughts in the situation. You said fine and then left the game.

You were not banned and I had no intention of doing so! ;-)

But then the next day I discoverd you had created a massive cobblestone wall/waterfall around your house that just made the whole area look ugly. I did ask you to keep place nice and fit it in with surrondings just like the rules say. This did not get you banned though... I cleared up the mess and left some signs explaining.

Now heres the part that got you banned... I found yet more stealing from houses next to you... your neighbours! ;)

At least 3 houses stolen from... that was it, stealing is a banable offense and stealing from your neighbours well that's just not very community like.

When I can I shall discuss this with my staff... but as far as I'm concerned the ban remains in place right now.

You knew what you did wrong, you had your chance... I can only hope you learn from your mistakes.

Kind Regards,
Darren