Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Noize

hiiii-NoizieHD

hi, im Noize (NoizieHD on minecraft)
i started playing minecraft at the start of 1.3 but played at alpha before that, i got directed to this server by Tyler
some of my best builds are mainly minecart stations and pixel art
the reasoning behind my failure of a name is that i didnt know it would be my ingame name :lol:
so yeah, hope to see you around ;)

Hey Noize, thanks for signing up ;)

To everyone else..... i met noize whilst playing a different game called counterstrike 1.6 on Steam with a few people i know when the server went down today and was talking about minecraft and he was like WOAHHHH you play minecraft?! we got talking and i mentioned YAMS in which he asked for the IP, so obviously i sent him along to here on the forums.

Noize, i'll see about getting you added to the whitelist once the server is back up and running, see you in game :lol:

Welcome to YAMS, Noize!

You've been added to the whitelist but I can't control the server issue, so hopefully it will be back up soon and you can join the community. ;)

Hi Noize,

You may be interested in speaking with Wyzwon about minecart stations - hes been working on some intersections but I've been trying to keep my stations simple, though there's some interesting big towns out there that could benefit from them. See http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/topic/139-minecart-intersections/

As for pixel art I'm not a massive fan :P small is ok but not massive... saying that however... sometimes it can look good if placed in the right area, for example on the pirate ship when we had comiccon or our YAMS sign or our pac mans. ;) Also I've said yes to doing a pixel art event... but I'm still wating for Ryan or someone to organise it - instead of always me - give the community a sense of running things and something to do! :lol: See http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/topic/645-server-competition-idea/

Anyhow hope you will enjoy the server once you get on - be good! :P

Ive sent a ticket to support about it being offline - I was asleep so couldnt do much about it lol always seems to be the way! >.<

Thanks,
Darren

Hi Noizie
Thanks for the intro ;) sorry about thinking you were KC's sister, i know remember where i got your name from, here !
anyway i hope you enjoy the server and if you need any help just ask

Ben AKA Satch2096