Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Noize

Minecraft Crash

Hi, for quite a while now ive been experiencing some minecraft failures and randomly (it seems to be every 5-10 minutes) minecraft just closes and i get an error report in a notepad form on my desktop, ive updated my java and do not know what else to do, i thought i could of been due to various mod's i had installed but then i force updated. If anyone had any fixes i would be very grateful.

Noize

My minecraft crashes a lot too. One thing that I found helps, (Windows) is if you hold Ctrl Alt Delete, and open task manager, go to processes, right-click on javaw.exe and go to "set priority" and click high. Should lag a bit less, and not crash as much. ;) Hope this is of some use for you :lol:

I get the note pad java error report too, but only every once in a while and when I close Minecraft. Haven't noticed it a lot recently, I remember when it started to fill my desktop though lol. I will try setting Javaw.exe with a higher priority though, if just for the improved FPS.

I used to get tonnes of crashes until I moved into my bros room (at uni) turns out I was a lot closer to the router and I get less crashes now :) so it could be down to your internet connection.

Sign in to follow this