Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Shippinu

Howdy

I was told of your server from a recent joiner (SteerPikeSister) and am interested in joining! I'm 25, of the female sort, like reading, sci-fi, reading sci-fi, watching Doctor Who and Castle, and drawing. Also internet. So much internet. Yay awkward introductions! :D

Thanks!

-Shippy (Shippinu)

PS- Incidentally, I have a friend that will be asking to join shortly (TheWyrdOne); would it be possible for us have a coop starting point?

PPS- Forgot! In Minecraft, I tend to like finding a surface dungeon, or some interesting nook in a hill to make my home. I (generally) like to keep homes natural looking. Also, beacons. Great towers reaching to the clouds, brushing the skybox with fire. However, being unable to spawn things would make it a little hard, so I'll probably make do without one :D

Hi Shippy,[s] 25 here too![/s] Whoops I mean 26! :) I take it your username in game is Shippinu, I'll get that whitelisted in a bit!

So Shes been recruiting then I see! :P Well you and TheWyrdOne best be on your best behaviour! :-O

You will have to go through the same process as everyone else, i.e. sandbox but you are welcome to choose a lot next to each other. Dont you dare go building any 1x1 tower kind of beacons... :P

My mate Rob (Madrad) who is a mod on the server must be happy with all these people joining who love Sci-Fi :D

Hey there shippinu and welcome to YAMS, trust me if your looking for a server with a friendly and helpful community you've come to the right one. im pretty sure you will be able to(if you havent already done so :P ) build you Sandbox houses next to each other as we have had quite alot of vacant lots recently, so it shouldn't be a problem :) oh and im liking all the sci-fi fans joining lately, especially the doctor who fans ! and im pretty sure you will like my skin :D

anyway, welcome to the server and i hope you enjoy

Ben AKA Satch2096