Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Kelson

Hi

Hi, I would like to be Whitelisted. I know Shippinu and Wyrd, Shippinu is my sister. I was watching my sister play in your server and i was impressed with all the structures, and it looked amazing. In MineCraft I like to build structures that pop in my head, and I like to build projects, like structures that look amazing from the outside, and complicated on the inside. My name is Fugitive_Jackel and I would really enjoy becoming part of your community.

Thanks,

Fugitve_Jackel

Welcome to YAMS. You have been added to the whitelist and will be able to join after the next server restart. We are glad you have family/friends on the server, however keep in mind that just because you have family here already doesn't mean you get to skip the process. Please read the rules in Spawn Tower and at the entrance to SB before beginning your sandbox house, especially the ones about our building process. We look forward to your project ideas. :)

[quote name='Fugitive_Jackel' timestamp='1317574935' post='4777']Darren, How do I change my forum name? I want to but I can't figure it out :([/quote]

Hello Kelson,

I've changed your Forum Display name to "Fugitive_Jackel". However you still use "Kelson" to login, please let me know if you need this changed to "Fugitive_Jackel" too.

Thanks,
Darren