Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
JoelHolguin

Bloodyheads2

Wanted to get whitelisted to the server, I been playing minecraft for 2 months and Looking for new servers to join, I'm on my computer mostly all the time. Minecraft is the main game i play right now and trying to find a good server to play on. Would really be cool if i could join this server. I'm very friendly and mostly helpful and try not to make a bad impression when I'm playing and hope i will be added.

Hmm my build style, I'm normally a underground builder, i go down almost all the way to bed rock and make a home in there with rooms were my chest goes and a furnace room, then i have a big wheat and sugar cane room. some times i would make a house on top just to make it look nice if other people see it. Why i build underground because i hate when people steal, if your underground why would they take time to go down if they can steal somewhere else. I think the best thing about having a home underground is the materials. If i have to build on ground first then, i would build a wooden house with a brick fire place. Edited by Bloodyheads2

Hi there Welcome to the YAMS forums ! if your looking for a good, friendly server with a great community then you've come to the right place :) im pretty sure one of the mods or the admin will be happy to whitelist yo as soon as they see this post, however you will be unable to log into the server until the server next restarts which is when the whitelist changes take place.

Whilst you're waiting, have a look around the forums and fins out about the different things that are going on at the moment and maybe tell us a bit more about yourself, like whats your build style ? Is there anything in particular you like building with, like red-stone, or wool etc...

I look forward to seeing you in the server some time soon :)

Ben AKA Satch2096

Hi
Nice intro :)

Ive just whitelisted you but it wont come into effect until the server next restarts.

Once you do get on you should be welcomed and if no one says can you please read the rules in the Spawn Tower

Welcome to YAMS

---madrad---