Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
robertxfannar

waz up!

Hello i am robertxfannar (thats my username) :D i want to build a well builded town and make very big castle in the middle. My hobby is playing computer games, drawing and reading. my favourite food is pizza. My favorite block in minecraft is wood and it is my favorite becouse its easy to get and you can make ladders and make pretty much everything with it. i hope thats all thats needed to know. ty ^_^

Welcome Robert, we are currently doing some restoration of the existing towns rather than adding new ones. If you would like to be involved in this project, I'm sure your help would be useful. I'll add you to the whitelist but you won't be able to join until after the next server restart. Then you will need to read all server rules before starting in the sandbox area. Once your sandbox house is done we'll have a good idea of which town to put you in where you can be most valuable.

Hey Robert, Welcome to the server ! Wood is probably my favorite block to, i have used alot of it in my time on the server and i think when combined with cobble stone details it produces the best looking houses :)

anyway i look forward to seeing the kind of buildings you produce when your out of sandbox and remember if you have any questions or need any help, dont hesitate to ask :)

Ben AKA Satch2096