Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
MasterHiku

No Idea Why I'm Banned.

Dear Benjamin,

I don’t want to get into an argument about this and therefore will not be going into details as to why you are banned but I would like to say a few things:

I appreciate the work you have done in the past for YAMS along with the suggestions you have given, however it's time for us to both move on and look ahead to a better future. You have your server now and I have YAMS. We should learn from our mistakes and armed with the knowledge gained improve ourselves and our servers. “If at first you don't succeed, try try again”. I for one am certainly doing a lot of things different now.

I hope my personal conversations with yourself helped at the time and I hope things are better in life for you, I just like you have at to deal with a lot in life.

Keep up the good work with the graphics and animation… I never did post that animation on my blog, I probably wouldn’t mind doing so but I’d have to get approval from everyone I guess!

I hope you can understand that all stories must come to an end, and that I’d like to close this one.

Good luck in School and for the career path you choose.

Kind Regards,
Darren