Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Corniboi1989

Banning

soo being banned for 1 day im i well i wasnt spamming i was singing trying to make everyone join in thats all and darren has problem with me which there fore he banned me i would just like to say how pathetic also banning mmutch aswell hmm well what for?? expressing his feelings, darren remeber i know you i know how this game works there was no need for that watch yourself!

Yes you were spamming. I told you, I was glad to see you in a good mood considering everything that has been going on in your life lately, but that you needed to change your tune a bit instead of just the 'lalalala' that you were doing. You said you were going to sing a real song and that might have been ok but you didn't. Instead you started rambling off random words which made no sense to the conversation. I was beginning to wonder if you were drunk when Darren kicked you the first time. Instead of calming down though, you just kept on even after other members told you what you were doing to get yourself in trouble. It's fine to be in a good mood and want to share it but spamming public chat isn't the best way to go about it. When you are ready to calm down, I'm sure you can come back in game.