Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
mmutch

ive just been banned for absolutly no reason

hey

ive just been band because i joined in with the conversation and didn't say anything bad about anyone didn't greef didn't sware didn't distroy anything thats not mine unyet i was band while i was helping my friend build his house and make it better just because i joined in with the conversation to help people

i hope i can be unbanned soon

First of all, it was none of your business what was going on between them, and second, you shouldn't be announcing their personal business in public chat. Especially if you do know what is going on between them, then you should be even more careful to stay out of it in the game. If you have something to say to Darren about his personal business then do it out of game. If you can separate the personal stuff from the game then I'm sure you can be unbanned.

i only said it because people were have a go at david and just wanted them to know why it was happerning thats all i didnt go into any of there details precisely because its there business i wont say anymore about it as i said it was only because people where starting to have a go at david