Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
USHRecon

been thinking.. reflecting.. maybe i could get a last chance, everybody deserves one

I got arrested yesterday for beeing an idiot, i fourgot that windows didn´t regenerate and i ignored the signal saying staff. Yams is the best server i´ve been too, great and attencious mods, good and protecting (as i could consider) friends. I talked to you, and u said it was over for me, i got banned from the server, and actually i apologise. i didn´t deserve to be on your server, i was disrespectfull with you, ur teammates and ur colleages. But the problem is, i can do better, i can be a good neighbour, ask some of them, about the guy from LOT #07.
Also i got a mod friend that knows im trustfull, ask for [b]Satch or Sach (never knew hehe)[/b], i broke his cake once and i returned 3 cakes for apollogise. if u could consider, even if i have to do some public work, id really apreciatte to join your server again.
Thanks for your time if you are reading this!
USHRecon

May I ask what changed your mind? If you weren't willing to listen before, when we were saying don't do it again, this is your last chance, then why would we believe you will listen now? What makes you so different from all the other people who say "I was just being an idiot, but I'm better now" ??

I would need more info to consider unbanning you.

After I initially jailed you I was extremely disappointed that you broke the rules again, especially after being told by various members of staff to stop !
I understand that you knew breaking the cake was wrong but saying sorry and fixing what you did cant carry on if you dont learn from your mistakes. Which brings me on to my to my point, I hope that if you do come back to the server that you learn from your mistakes.

really, im sorry, if i could get anoter try.. when i got arrested for the first time i had chat disable, so i could´t listen till i got to jail, that i reactivate, so i think that doesn´t count! but ill do more, i can do better! ill show myself if i get another try and you guys could see my great side :)