Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
profoundjed

im sorry for what ever i did :(

Hello guys im remaking this unban request because looking at the old I realize it's not even worth reading. It's fast and doesnt sound sincere. First, Darren I love your server and I thoroughly enjoy playing it. It's extremely fun, with awsome staff members and great normal players. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Unlike a lot of other owners you manage your server very well and even though I may have argued with your methods, but in the end, I think that your methods are probably the best ones for this server. Whenever I get on, players are always building something or exploring somewhere, and I find it refreshing that whenever I get on I can expect to see plenty of friendly players to greet me! I know, I sometimes struggle keeping my mouth shut, and I usually pay the price for it, but hey, noone is perfect and I am trying to get better at it. Second, if I've seemed quiet in the server lateley it is because I've been stressed out from my school finals and I've recently picked up a job! So please, I am not trying to come off as a angry brat with a foul mouth, I just been under a bit of stress and I try not to let it take over while im playing. So to who may be reading this, I am really sorry for whatever I may have done to offend anyone. and JBryant, I'm really sorry for using bad language when your neice could of been online, your one of my favorite mods! I'll really try and be more subtle, and not so riskay. I know this was a long read and I apologize but I felt as though you guys deserved a proper apology from me. So if you guys will find it right in your hearts, please unban me. If not, I'll try and still keep up on the forums, or on mumble. Love you guys!

sincerely,
Pro
Found
Jed (to those of you who get the reference) ;)

Hello Jed,

Been very busy, I need to discuss a few things with my mods/admins/csos about this before I can give you a final reply.

But I can tell you now though you had somewhat improved lately with your behaviour, straight after we had our converstation about all the new rules and stuff you built on an area without asking as well as extending a mountain and building a large bridge.

This was like the final straw for me in a long list of bad things that have happened! ;)

I shall tell you the final outcome soon.

Thanks,
Darren

[quote name='darrenstraight' timestamp='1304803405' post='325']
Hello Jed,

Been very busy, I need to discuss a few things with my mods/admins/csos about this before I can give you a final reply.

But I can tell you now though you had somewhat improved lately with your behaviour, straight after we had our converstation about all the new rules and stuff you built on an area without asking as well as extending a mountain and building a large bridge.

This was like the final straw for me in a long list of bad things that have happened! ;)

I shall tell you the final outcome soon.

Thanks,
Darren
[/quote]
omg darren i had no idea i had to ask permission for building in the middle of nowhere! i swear i didnt. the stuff i was building out there was going to be a place where i was going to keep my stuff so it wouldnt be stolen. because a lot of people have been stealing from me lately! i swear darren. the bridge was to connect the other mountain top where i was going to build a little lodge. the building in the mountainside was where i was going to mine. please darren i swear i didnt know. please for now on i promise to ask permission before building. if you want ill return that place to looking natural. please do not ban me!

Dear Jed,

I accept your apology for the foul language and appreciate the effort you are making to be more polite. My nephew does play on this server but even if he didn't there are plenty of other young players who shouldn't have to be exposed to such things while trying to play an otherwise very friendly game. This goes for all of you out there who say you can't help yourself when using language. I know you can help it and truly appreciate it when you are nice ;)

Sincerely,
JB

I am usually always nice i just have a bit of a foul mouth lol (which i need to keep shut a little more often), whenever i use foul language its usually when im joking around with another player, not when im being mean. i think the only time i swore because i was angry was when my sky base was taken down without warning. lol that upset me but i havent been genuinly angry in a long time. just a little stressed. but thanks for accepting my apology JBryant, it means a lot! ;)

Hello Jed,

After careful consideration we have decided to lift this ban, you have been with us for sometime and have remained loyal to staying on this server even when banned, still posting on the forums and cooming on mumble even if to annoy me ;-).

Anyway you must accept the following conditions, which will automatically be accepted if you login, so lets hope you do:

1. No foul langauge on mumble and mute yourself when talking to others in background....
2. No pestering of people on mumble... saying my name over and over isnt going to get you a quicker response! :lol:
3. Buildings to be approved by a mod/admin. Tell them what you plan on doing.
4. No overhanging stuff or extending mountains.
5. You read the rules at spawn tower again! :-)
6. You finish your town.... you abanonded it! lol
7. Tidy up areas around your house and finish your house off with windows/detail etc.
8. Tidy up maze area a little clear signs how to get there so we can hold it as right now it connects with shadow moses tunnel.
9. Something else... but I forgot :P Ohh thats it hold another clue event but make it easier for people who havent been on long and get one mod to help you with it and maybe a cso. So we can ensure its good :P
10. Be good and have fun thats what minecrats all about! But stick within these rules and common sense!

See you in game... Break one rule or do something stupid though and you are out, this is your last chance!! ;)

Thanks,
Darren