Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Altair2448

Altair2448

Hi Altair, I don't normally add users until they give us a brief bio so please tell us a little about yourself and how you play minecraft. I'll get you on the list and you will be able to join after I hear back from you.

Hey Altair !
Welcome to the server, im sure you'll love it :) Whilst your being white-listed why not take up JB's suggestion and tell us a bit more about yourself, and they dont have to be personal things like name age and where your from (unless you want to :P ) they could be what your build style is like, what is your favourite material to build with ? have you got any expertise in a particular area, like red stone !
Also while your on the forums, why not look around, get to know some of our members and have a look at any upcoming events and/or projects :)

Looking forward to seeing you in game

Ben AKA Satch2096

My Real Name Is Tim I Hate Griefers on Minecraft I Am 14 years old I like to talk on Skype a am in 8th grade And i can;t waist until 1.8(Full Version) Comes Out btw has anyone encountered and enderman i think my pr may be broken does anyone know if enderman spawn on easy or normal and up

Hi i'm Altair As u know bye my name. Okay So about me i am 14 years old My name is Timothy i am in 8th grade i play football i like to play minecraft (of course) i like mining and building not such a goo builder but i still try to make it good thats pretty much all about myself

IGN : Altair2448

Altair

Hello Timothy and welcome to YAMS! Thank you for the great intro. I'm sure are server admin, Darren, or one of our mods will be more than happy to white-list you. In the meantime, have a look around the forums to get to know the community more. :) I hope you enjoy the server. Just to let you know, we are on a temp map, until Bukkit (And all of are plugins) gets updated. Thanks again. See you in-game :D

-Dale

Hi Timothy, you have been whitelisted since the last time you applied, have you had trouble logging into the server? If this was just your brief bio then welcome :) and hope to see you in game soon.