Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
ryanfenton

Minecraft Problems

Well today I've been having a few issues with both java and the minecraft launcher. This morning I couldn't get on as java kept crashing when trying to log onto the server.
And now i just tried to log on to the server and it keeps on showing an error, or the server is taking to long to
respond (or something along those lines :P)

I don't know if your just doing any maintenance on the server or if its just client side :)
If you are doing maintenance i'm sorry about bothering you :P

Ryan

Actually, I've been getting the 'Internal exception: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out' error as well, for about a week now. Although I'm away from my desktop and have been using a somewhat dated laptop, so it could just be the laptop. I'm not sure if I was ever able to get on the server on this computer actually. Heh, it could even be the different internet I've been using.

SSP works though.

No, I was having problems today, too. It either wouldn't connect to minecraft.net, or if I DID connect, it would crash as soon as I connected to YAMS. I deleted my bin folder, restored my bin folder, tried in browser.... I'm with Ryan that they're messing with things for 1.8. Hopefully, anyway.

That happened to me as well, i completely re-installed minecraft and it still didnt work.
It was probably just something to do with the server and/or multiplayer. Maybe for 1.8 prep?

This is happening to me aswell, On singleplayer and online, Ill load it up and it all fine but as soon as it loads into the world I will get about 3 seconds and I can see people welcoming me but then it either white-screens and goes unresponsive if playing on a webpage or on the downloaded version just closes down

Sign in to follow this