Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
wuido

Just something i heard

Ok hi i know Im banned and Im very upset about it I would love to come back on but i probably won't anyway i got told that i was mainly banned for having a secret mine which is completely untrue Im sure cause the only mine i used was the public one i just want some answers please

Hi Calen,

Sure I'll list what you've done on the server, which has all added up to a ban after multiple warnings and jailings:[list]
[*]Flying on the server on multiple occasions.
[*]Lying to me on multiple occasions.
[*]Stealing from chests.
[*]Taking from peoples chests as you wish and saying that its a shop and you were exchanging.
[*]Unfair trade of items.
[*]Building on multiple occasions without approval.
[/list]
You had various chances Calen, you choose to ignore all the warnings and instead carried on - let me remind you some of your last words on the server were you saying "You quit and may come back one day but you wish you were a mod or Cso so you could make Webster boy upset (jeleous)"

That's all true accept one little bit i didn't say anything like that towards web he was a good friend and all i wanted the whole time was to play with him again like the young days of the server he was awesome i don't want to get angry but don't u even dare think i would say something like that towards web the things i said that time when i felt out of place on the server were completely different mainly cause i felt alone when there was no web on the server then i left for a while and got over it and came back on then i made new friends even though i new nearly none of them my favourite was obviously Jon and we've set up a YouTube account together and the amount of times that i talk to him over skype i say y was i so stupid y did i do stupid things and get banned and i start to cry cause now i Just can't play minecraft a like i used to iv been through so many servers but none are good none are understanding none have a good community all the things that yams have and i miss u and Jb and all the people of YAMS so much that i think so many times of my happy memorys there i cry again now why'll writing this i just want to see all and laugh wive all u again can someone please make a video of everyone and of creeper swamp please that i can watch please it would make me cry but of happiness

Hi Calen,

First of all thank you for your support on the youtube video about the pirate ship.

Second thank you for your unban request. Are you sure you didnt say "I know its for the good of YAMS but i feel a bit upset no alot upset that im no longer mayor of cs not even ass I felt i finally had a role to play sigh I wish i was a mod or cso then I could be part of cs and web would be soooo upset oh well maybe ill go up in rank and one day come back to cs :'(" in a little hut? See attached image.

I had talked to you about the changes in creeper swamp and I made it clear to the cso and mod who would be there the following "You will ensure the members living there who have been there for a long time such as Wuido get a say and do not feel overtaken or demoralised.". If there was a problem why did you not come and talk to me, you have my email, you've email me before! :)

This isnt what got you finally banned though, the last straw was when you were taking from a members shop chest without them being on, either leaving items of decreased value or nothing at all!! :( The rules cleary say dont tocuh other peoples chests....

Be honest with me and tell me why you do these things.

The sooner you reply the sooner I can give you our verdict on this matter.

Because i thought id just pay him next time i see him on at what price he decided and i don't denie writing that its mainly cause i felt it had changed so much already that if someone new would come in i wouldn't get a chance to redo the inn and i thought id let web down cause he said that we would always build and make it awesome at cs i was scared that id lose the power to make it slightly Websterboyish cause i miss him sooooo much

[quote name='wuido' timestamp='1316628072' post='4374']
Because i thought id just pay him next time i see him on at what price he decided and i don't denie writing that its mainly cause i felt it had changed so much already that if someone new would come in i wouldn't get a chance to redo the inn and i thought id let web down cause he said that we would always build and make it awesome at cs i was scared that id lose the power to make it slightly Websterboyish cause i miss him sooooo much
[/quote]

Ok - Can you explain to me the webster boy funeral situation, in which you and me had a funeral for him? And then he game on latter that week and wonderd why you had moved into his house and taken his stuff!! :o

Ok well one of my Friends said have a look at this server its awesome so i checked it out and then web was on there and i was like o hey web havnt seen u in a while then i had a little house in his town and said iv lost my piece of paper that has the YAMS ip on it can u tell me it and he said i don't know wat it is i don't play on there anymore u could look on the forums and i said oh and asked him water about the inn and me and he said i might come on now and again but not for a while so u take care of it for me so i said well tell me wen/if u come back on please and ill tidy the place up for u ;-) and he said ok and he left then i left feeling upset

Calen,

I understand web is your dear friend, and that it isn't the same playing without him. But, the great thing about YAMS is the huge community which provides lots of opportunities to make new friends. However, regardless of how close you are with them, the point is that you need to respect other people and the rules. You can't go around treating people however you want just because you are lonely or bored. If you want to trade with someone who isn't online then you can try sending them a message in the forum, or see if someone else online has what you are looking for so that you can make a new friend. You shouldn't try getting away with breaking rules just because you think no one is watching. We are always watching and even if we weren't it's just a matter of morality. You've done so many good things for the community of YAMS, always trying to be helpful to people and donating stuff to the sandbox. I know this is just a game and that you are a rebellious teenager, but we want to play in a positive atmosphere where people have fun without hurting each other. When you want to talk to someone about building ideas you just have to have a little patience. We are all on different time zones and have school/work to tend to so it doesn't always happen as quickly as we'd like, but we do try to get around to everything. So, do you think you can show a bit of maturity and be respectful while having fun?

JB