Five Things You Proabably Didn’t Know About Me!
So hey I’ve just been tagged by Miel to tell you all five things about me you probably didn’t know. And though Miel couldn’t decide who to tag so he asked in his post who would like to be tagged, I would just like to say thanks for tagging me as it gave something to think about!
Anyhow at first I couldn’t think of anything, but after some time I thought of a couple of things then the list kind of grew to more than 5 so well I’ve now shortened it back to 5 plus one bonus one which I just had to leave in!
- As a kid on holiday I once accidentally kicked a cactus plant which ended up with me going to the hospital to have the long cactus spike removed, well what they could of it anyway as they decided that it was best to leave the remaining broken spike inside my food as it would eventually push its self out. I still have the scare on the top left of my foot to this very day!
- I used to live in Spain for nine years from the age of 10 to the age of 19, so I attended all of my secondary education in a Spanish School.
- I used to play the Piano before moving to Spain, and have since lost the touch to play. Which is a real shame as I which I could play it again, unfortunately though my brother has the keyboard piano in his bedroom now and I can’t seem to find the power transformer for it. Maybe I’ll have to buy a new one and start learning again!
- Once as a kid while travelling up to the Port Adventura Theme park in what used to be our autocamper, I was messing around with my brother in the back and ended up sitting on his neck, which meant he had to have a neck brace. Luckily he didn’t have to wear it for long but it did mean he couldn’t go on any rides. Sorry Bro!
- I’ve always wanted to go parachuting amongst other things but as of yet have not had the chance to. I think the truth is that maybe I’m a little scared so I would much prefer going with a friend as I would enjoy myself a hell of a lot more!
- I’ve always dreamt of someday becoming a spy or a hacker or something along them lines. However it will never happen as I’ve now turned to the good side! 😉
Now who should I tag, hmm I know!
I tag the following (in no particular order):
And hey I’ll leave the last one for whoever wants it as theres so many people out there I would love to tag!